The newest Pendragon book, book ten, came out May 12th. It is called "The Soldiers of Halla" and is the final book in the series. It has been quite a few years since the first book, "Merchant of Death" came out, but now it is ending. Will Bobby save Halla? For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about and have never read any of the Pendragon books, I suggest you search the internet to learn what it is about. It is too complex to explain, but that is a good thing; the series is intriguing, action-packed, and one of my favorites. And that is something to say for somebody who reads all the time. Also, for those of you who have read the Pendragon books and may be wondering, that is Saint Dane behind Bobby on the cover of the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love ya Mary and u know it (its Jeg) but i really didn't like the pendreagon series. But i must admit i didn't even finish the first book. I read about 200 pages in and i just wasn't feeling it. Plus at that point i was at the climax of the story. I only read a little more than half of the first book and did not enjoy.
READ IT AGAIN AND U WIL FAL IN LUV W/ IT!!! IT ROX MY SOX!!!
i read the entire twilight series for u... :-() PLZ!!!
Post a Comment