Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to Make Your Own Music


Many people wonder how to make their own music. My answer? Go to jamstudio.com and do the $4.99 each month. Then you have the rights to your music. Then download "audacity" for free (google search it and it will come up), put in the mp3 of your songs, record (you may need to buy a mic, but I got mine for under $9 at walmart), and "tada!", you have a song you own all the rights to that you can put on your i-pod.

For those of you who couldn't care less, you can still give suggestions to me and maybe I'll make a song for you... we'll see. I hope this helps those who were looking for ways to make music, though. Good luck!

1 comment:

pinehollow<3 said...

I can't actually download music online, so could you make me/ send me a song or two?