Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you want?

Okay, so some people are probably wondering who I am. Well, if you check out my friend Makayla's blog, you'll see that I'm on her blog, so I'm going to put her on mine! MAKAYLA U ROK!!! (good enough???) Anyway, to make both of our blogs more well-seen, we're going to make a shared blog that will be an advice column sort of thing. We'll be posting more about this soon. If you'd like to see Makayla's blog, go to http://howrseranch.blogspot.com/

Make sure to become a follower of both of our blogs. Also, send suggestions or leave comments: this blog is purely for people's enjoyment. However, we put a lot of work into it, so it'd be pointless if nobody read these blogs. So, tell us what you want!!!

1 comment:

pinehollow<3 said...

Hey there. Yes, i do rock, BTW: how did you get that cool MES at the side of the blog? The one with the kewl patterns that looks like graffiti?