This blog is focused mainly on the environment, but the environment includes everything we have to live with, so it includes trends as well.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Nobody is joining...
Okay, so I've realized that nobody really reads this (except Makayla) but I'm sending an email out to everybody I know. If you come to this blog and are really confused, go to my forum at magicalmes.forummotion.com, 'kay? Thanks!
If I could use only one word to describe myself, it would be either nice or creative. I'm very quiet and thoughtful in my silence. I wouldn't ever say anything to hurt anybody. I've also always got my nose in a book (unless I'm on the computer) and I'm always creating something whether it be jewelry, stories, music, or crazy food creations. (I also love the night because of the smoothness of it - I thought the pic of the water flame was a good way to describe that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment